Monday, October 01, 2007

Wee...woke up 1030 am..Tidy up my room, took a bath and went to BBDC. Hehe. So today was my 1st practical lesson. Felt kinda nervous bou that. But den I remembered sumthing, "Say ur prayer and eat ur vitamins". BUT I didnt eat my vitamins cos I'm fasting.DUH!! lol..So it was 1220 and I went to the car. The instructor name was Abbas Kutty. WTH..he was damn crappy la..Can join our member too..~Starting he crap alrdy. See my face, he ask me in malay,"Are u malay or indian?" LOL..My face look like indian wat...haa..Den he taught me all the stuff bout cars..I part I cant tahan was the part wen he told me to look at the side mirror. He told me if I happen to see Siti Nurhaliza, remember to tell he also..Because he also Datok K(Kutty) lol..I suddenly remembered wat Fiz said to me, he's instructor also used to tell him that..hhaa..It was the same instructor la seyy..Cool.. And Fiz, dun jealous okay. I've got to drive Honda Civic.. Nyehehe..He always wanted to drive that car because the new Honda City look like crap..haa. But I've got to tell u this, the old Honda Civic was damm old la seyy.. The aircon was like...cant describe. We actually had to warm up the car by going out of the BBDC area just to get the feel of aircon. It took us 15 mins to get the coldness of the aircon. So I've finished up my 1.03. Next lesson will be on wednesday. Haa..Thats all..byee.