Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sry guys/gals. Recently my postings are all bout driving. Cause that's what I've been doing for my holidays..haa..

Alryte, lets talk bout ytd first before today. So ytd, went BBDC=) for normal practical den head down to Taman jurong to meet up with Sif and Arina. Went to Jp to meet Fiz. Took 198 to queensway. Talk crap as usual.Wahaha. Reached queensway met up with Zal,Ash, Atiq and bf, Zai. Went went for break-fast at Broadrick(i think so, dunno wat name la) Its like hawker centre liddat. Munch3, after eating, went queensway shopping center. Sif, Zal and fiz bought long sleeve shirts, white, white and black repectively. Lucky got ppl wear same colour as me..Baik la Fiz!! Took back 198 and head down JP coz Fiz was hungry again. Went to eat KFC, Me, just drank pepsi..no money seyy..Went home den slp.


Today, woke up at 10, rang SABRI for how many times. He still didnt wake up. OMG!!! Bom meletup pat sebelah ko entah bangun ke tidak. Kalau da tido tk ingat dunia..tsk3. Lucky he apologise to me. Sch open blanja makan uh!!So fed-up, went to JP to meet Hweeqi. There, my mood starts to change again. I was supposed to meet Hweeqi at 11 am. I've waited for 1 pathetic hour for her but she didnt turn up. Ok her case was special cause her phone was not working, lucky her. So went up 154 and head down to Ngee Ann, ALONE. Hmpft.

Straight away went BBDC to meet Fiz and continue for my practical driving. Today was fun. My honda civic blue color la seyy.LOL. Drive around Bukit Batok for a while and *puff* I end up around Jln Bahar that area. The instructor taught me how to drive off when at slope.. Power pax. Den got one part of the road, just around bb area, So called 'highway' , there's no speed limit sign and my instructor told me to press the accelerator hard. In gear 4, it was like 80 km/h alrdy.. Woohoo!! haha..nice seh.But speeding is dangerous..haa. After all finish, went back home. Fiz wanted to buy sumthing at KFC. So like walk around JP.. Met Nazira at Coffee bean, she was werking there la.. So msg her, ask for a free drink*wink*. Thanks Ira for the Pure Choc Ice Blended. Sedap seh!!! Weweets!! So that all for today.. ciaos!!