Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Now I'm lying down on my super-duper-comfy bed. Today went to BBDC wif Fiz. He's late. As per normal, while waiting for him, he crap alot. Sending me sms, telling me that the bus driver create problem. He(bus driver) stop halfway and go take a pee.LOL. Standard uh this Fiz. When he reached, its alrdy 7am. So we took MRT instead. Reached Bukit Gombak at 7.15. Thot of taking the shuttle bus but we walked to BBDC instead. Quite early la seyy.

So today 1.04 was super boring. Went round and round the circuit for more than 10 times. Make my head dizzy only. And yeah, the Malay instructor was quite arrogant. One more thing. He didnt even fast. While I'm driving, he took out a bottle of mineral water and just drank in front of me. WTF!!!! He didnt respect at all.. Da la kerek, tak puase plak tu.. I think he's age is arnd 40+. Sheesh. Looking forward for 1.05 &1.06.

After that went to Taka with Fiz. He wanted to buy shades. But he went to buy a Coca-cola tee instead at Pull And Bear. Well the T-shirt was damn chio la..only left his size. Lucky him. After that went straight home. Today like very hot seyy. Cant even feel my saliva. And ya the moment I reached hoem, took a bath, prayed and went to sleep until 630.

Did I mentioned that I've been disturbed by this person. Very irritating siol!!! It all started on ytd. I received a msg saying,"Goodnite Sam." i replied "u got the wrong person." Den he/she replied back "is that so? ok gd nite muak." FARK!!!! I dun even who that is..So I dun bother much. Arnd 530 am, he/she msg me again. Asking me what I eat. ASSCLOWN. So I told Fiz bout it and ask him to call. Taht person didnt pick up. Few minutes later, he/she msg Fiz. Translate in english,"U call me izzit? I'm sleeping la" What shocked us is that how that person know taht Fiz is a malay boy??? Strange. And he/she gaves me miss call. So I ask my Hero, which is my dad, to call him back. BUt he doesnt wanna pick up the call. JACKASS!!!

Alryte thats all LAter got big match, Liverpool Vs Marseille. Woots!!