Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ok I shall update my posts.

Okok I shall update my blog cos my Fren said that its very irritating if she blogs and I dun. Wth.

Tuesday;
Tuesday is really my day. I enjoy the 5 hrs of practical. wee.

Wednesday;
I hate wednesday. T-To-Tally sux!!! Except for Computer Programming. 1st 2 hrs alrdy see that dumb EG2 lecturer which doesnt look like one. After that continued another lesson, AEL(Analogue Electronics), also ... Firstly, I dun understand wtf the lecturer is talking and so does my classmates. Secondly, Its about electronics but the first chapter is about chemistry. FARK!!! I dun like chem la seyy.. i dun see any relationship for chemistry and electronics. DUMB. But I loves Cpro. The lecturer was fun & I enjoy myself.

Thursday;
Also my enjoy-able day. Wahaha. Bag also light. EECAD was much more fun den Autocad la seyy. DEn ECPRO had presentations. AHH screwed abit. Farhanah had to cover me up since I forgot my lines. Sry babe. Overall ok la..I hope :P End at 3 so decided to go to lib and play fifa 08 with Albert and Malvin. Farhanah and syazana also there. Not forgetting Syaz bf, Dhuha. Played until 5.45 den went to sports complex with ruihuang. I'm joining Touch rugby. 1st day of training. Tiring. Long time haven run like this. Time for me to exercise more. Oh ya Hafiz joined too. He can run fast la seyy.. end training at 9 reached home at 11. Tired like F***.

Friday;
Lucky class starts at 10.That kuku Sabri cabot class.Basket. Without him, boring la.It was EG2 lecture den followed by AEL lecture. DEn went to K.A.P. to eat Mac. Went to pray and went back to sch coz got Cpro. NIce subject. Sab came late. After that went home.

Now the time is 1.50 am. Later still need to go for badminton training. Basket. So Nur Amalina, u happy now? XP