Monday, October 08, 2007

At noon, went to BBDC for my normal driving lessons.
As soon as I touch the steering wheel, It began to rain heavily..Gosh.. I was scared actually. The side mirrors cannot be seen except for the vehicle lights. Most of the time, I depend on my rear view mirrors. Woots, today shifted to gear 4. Went up all the way to 70km/h.WOOHOOO. Cannot go beyond that la..that the speed limit for that particular main road. Tsk. Went back to BBDC to drive around the circuit and the rain stopped. WAA.

Headed to Gombak Mrt to meet up with Fiz. He's from Queensway actually. Supposed to go vivo with him but he cancel it anyway. Nvm. Went JP instead cause he wanted to rent some vcd's. Movie marathon. Woots! On the way home, talk sumthing to him bout driving. We're talking bout how to drift while driving. U see, last time when we talked bout drifting, it was a piece of cake. Now, after experience on how to change gears, clutchings and accelerations, drifting is a NO NO piece of cake. It definitely took a Pro's to drift a car. Haha..Now we know. Hmm.

Well tmr will be going back to JSS to collect my testi. Will be meeting khai and maybe Fiz, if he wants too..Wed will be my driving lessons again den went out with the 6 of us again I hope. Some of them wants to go shopping..haha..till den.bye!!!