Monday, October 22, 2007

Early morning met Fiz n Far at Jp. Tokk 154. Crap with Fiz while Far just smile. LOL. IS was okay2 la. Orry didnt turn up. Maybe due to its raining haha. Ok looks like group 1 & 2 get along well with each other. Goodie2!! At 920 went out for breakfast cum lunch with Dan, Nath, Jun Wei, Amalina, Nurul and Beng Chong. Went back class at 10 for IAC. The teacher released us early at 1130 so I went straight to BBDC.

Reach BBDC and went for theory practice. Almost fall asleep sia!! At 210 went for my practical. Speaking bout practical, today's my worst driving. Luckily he was a malay instructor. If chinese, confirm kena F!!! Maybe I was tired la. I've tried to have my confidence back after the instructor told my mistake but I just cant. Damn. Was really pi**ed off with myself.. Just 1 week of driving break, and it became like this. SIGH. Finished at 3.55. Went up and get ready for my Final theory test. Refer back to the blue book. But I really dunno wat happen just now. I just put it aside and concentrate with my test.

After tapping the End Test button. It appeared.."PASSED". WOOHOOO!!! Quickly went to book my TP. Den went to meet Fiz at Jurong east MRT den went JP to eat. Went home. Thought of going jogging with Fiz, Sif and Zal. But it rained for a while. And after it stopped, I ask mum for permission. she suddenly give me a sour face and told me that its alrdy nite and its slipperyla and etc..(nagging continues). So sry guys.. nxt time perhaps. So went to do MOL. And I give up my tutorials. Fark!!



I miss Nurulhuda la seyy!!!!