Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Silence

Dunno what had happened to me for the past two days. Maybe I'm thinking bout it too much. Sigh. On monday after class went to Queensway with Ama. Sab joined us while we ate at Mac. Haiyo, my foot so broad seh. Very difficult to find my size. From Nike to Adidas to Puma to Lotto. Finally found my size. It was Diadorra. Haa. went home and went out again with Ama and Sab. Went to Cineleisure to watch Mr Woodcock. The show was OK la but not up to my expectations. Had our dinner at Far east plaza and took 174 home.

Yesterday, I really dunno wat to say bout Tuesday. Suddenly I'm becoming emo for no reason. Went to watch rugby match with Fiz and went home at 9. Reached home and do the pathetic MOL until 230 am. OH MY GOODNESS! Tired la seyy.

Today erm basically just a normal day. Ok I hate AEL.

Kalau org da tk nk bebual ngan kite, takkn kite nk bebuaal ngan org tu kn..Sape la kite ni..