Saturday, September 29, 2007

FUH. I've just woke up from 13 hours of sleeping. Dunno why. As soon as I woke up, mum starts to nag. She told me to look at thw atch an ask me wat time. As in blur-sleeping mode, I told her it was just 11 o'clock. Haa..very stupid. So haf a bath annd prayed and here I'm blogging. So bout yesterday, Friday.

Woke up early and rushed to BBDC. I'm supposed to be there at 9 but I left my house at 8.30. lol. So end up taking cabs. And it cost me $8.90. wth. And YEAH!!! Passed my BTT and I have owned a PDL. Woohoo..Waited for Fiz to finished his practical for 1 hour+ Zzz. Well my first prac will be on this coming wed.So nervous. As for Fiz, his next prac will on the main road alrdy! Aiseh!!!

Mum told me that we're going to Johor to breakfast today but it wa cancelled. So maybe we're just going to breakfast at SeriLaut Restaurant (opp huayi sec) with grandparents. Den go home can watch socer..Go REDS GO!!!!