Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hello everyone. Back to blogging. Currently very P***ed off with this blogging. I was trying to tell the whole world bout my journey to Sabah/Brunei. After typing for more den 1 hour, including all the pics, suddenly all disappeared. GRRR!!! Very fed-up seh.

I will not talk bout it anymore. Ok ytd went for my final theory lesson. Late. Bout 10 mins. The bus la..okok, not blaming the bus, blame myself.hAa. Well the second lesson will be on this tuesday. I also got my hair cut. Aha. Think I'm cutting my hair again 1 week before Hari Raya. Haha.

Its been 4 days since fasting month starts. Fuh, time passed soo fast!!! Today, went Geylang Serai to accompany mom to take her baju kurung. Went to the Bazaar. WAHHH alot ppl seh..Want to walk also diff. Alot of foods. YumYum! Aha.. Its Fasting month yet some of the malays(Mats & Minahs) not fasting. Daring, they even smoke in public and drink in front of us summore. WTF!!! Show some respect can!! Or if u dunno wats respect anymore, can atleast sit at home and eat/drink/smoke all u want coz nobody care!!! I cant believe this. Kite sedang puase, dier mkn depan kite. Kite sebok Raye, dorg pon sebok Raye. MENYAMPAH NYER!!!
ok enuff said. Bought some burgers and went to my aunty's house to break fast.. well tats all.. til here..bye!!!