Monday, September 03, 2007

HAPPY BDAE SIS SULIANA!!!!

Ytd, early morning went to BBDC for my 1st lesson. Reach there and saw someone. Azmin. Haha. He took motorbikeand was waiting for his circuit drive. And he pass it..congratz. After the lesson, went straight to my aunty house. Helped her around with the bdae decoration and etc. Rest of the family member came arnd 2 liddat. Went out to take the bdae cake. WHOA!! so big seh.. 2kg+..and it cost arnd 80 bucks..So went back her house and it was packed. Coz her frens all reached liao. Den cut cake, sing-song and eat..aha. Took pics..here's some of them.

Its the cake..shape of a key which resembles FREEDOM!! cool!

Me and the Bdae gurl..aha..She look so white seh..make-up maybe..Happy Bdae again!!!And..She received alot of present seh..very jealous...

Me and the Sisters..aha. Sis Huda and Sis Yana.

Decided to take photo wif her coz she'll leaving Spore today..Went back London to study..An she's a nurse there..Miss her..Probabbly came back next year..boohoohoo!!!

After the whole thing was over..we cleaned up the house. Everything was over and I look at my aunty's album collections. I cant stop laughing with my bro..All the old2 photos makes me laugh like hell..Zaman2 kental...haha..

It was back in 1995..At Sentosa. Me in the middle..All my cuzzins...

Me and Sis Yana..at Penang..Cant rmbr which yr..maybe wen I was 4 yrs old..haa.

I loves this photo the most..See hw cute I am..aha..now oso cute. LOL. This was at the zoo. I was only 2 yrs old..cute ryte...aha..





Today will be gg for my 2nd lesson at 3..Also..I'm gg to Brunei this coming thursday..and will be back on sunday..Dun miss me guys and gurls..(like who cares bout me) but I'll definitely miss ya all..bye..