Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wee..Today back to jogging around the neighbourhood. Last few days didn't jog coz of my knee injury. I still need to get back my stamina so that I can join Hasif and Hafiz jogging at town. U see, they jog all the way from Esplanade to Vivocity in just 45 mins. WTF..If I were there, most probabbly took me an hour or so. Hah. Guys, give me time okay. I'll definitely join u guys. So yeap jog awhile, came back, wash up den went back sleep. Woke up again around 1130, do Spring Cleaning. Nyehahaha. Well actually, just cleaning up my super-duper-messy room. Bilik Bujang lah katekn.. So I've thrown all the secondary's books and stuffs!. Alot seh. Nw my room is much more cleaner and tidy-er. Hah!. After all the cleaning stuffs, watch vcd, Sumo-lah. Very funny. I've watch it twice alrdy. Ahah. If there's sumo in Spore, I'll definitely join. But every participant must be Dicipline. Yup. So I've just finish watching it and here I am, blogging. Looking forward this saturday. Going out and break-fast with my so called "GANG" WAhaha. Its the Usuall-crappy-freaky 6 of us. Me, Hafiz, Hasif, Ashraf, Fhaizal and Khairul. But there's 2 more peeps joining us. One is Khairul's gurlfren, dunno wats her name and my fren, Farhanah. But farhanah will confirm again. She's a bit shy la.AHA. Well, today gonna break fast at home. Mum cook my favourite dish. NASI GORENG KAMPONG!!!!! YABADABADOOO!!!!!
MUAKAKA!!!!