Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sry again for not updating.
Quite lazy to blog actually.
So now I'm freaking bored,
and no one chat wif me at msn,
I've decided to blog.

Tuesday;
Had eeps. We went to the Electrical Eng site.
Now we're doing electrical. No more electronics.
Boohoohoo. Gonna miss the teacher.=(
My partner was Sab. I wasnt paying attention. As usual.
Lucky Sab noe. Haha..power la Sab.
After tat Sab got street soccer tournament.
So me, Qi, Ruihuang and Fana watched.
The "Makell" team very kecoh seh.
We laughed all the way.
After that we went back home.

Wednesday;
Had eg2 quiz. I'm totally screwed!
Some of them cabot AEL.
But...
Not for me.(good boy)
Den Sab and Qi join Dan and Fana watch movie.
And it was 12 o'clock.
All cabot.Zzz.
After school, catch up wif them.
Went watch Hitman.
Cool show. Quickly watch if u haven.
But got some Nudity.
So good luck guys. Wakaka.

Today;
Had EECAD. Fun even though I got stuck on this part.
but overall I managed to find the solutions.
Yippie!!!
ECPRO nxt and we went Vivo.
Only 5 of us.
RH, me, Sab, Qi & Fana.
Ate KFC.Pathetic sia.
Took bus 30 home.
Saw someone familiar.
Nadirah. Aha.
She werk at Swenson's..
Cool. Nxt time can disturb her alrdy!
Nyehehe.
Got to know that she also apply to werk there.
If she gets the job, muahaha..
ok enuff.

I'm really getting bored!!
tmr going to send my parents to Airport.
They're going India. For Holiday.
I cant go cos got sch and CT.Fuck!
They cant wait for me cause they follow tour.
Sad! Guess I've to be HOME ALONE for a week!
Boohoohoo!!!

Ok tata.