Monday, November 12, 2007

OH HELL NO!!!

Today haf COMT written test. Think I've screwed it up. Went For IAC. Quite fun la cos combined class. Same class wif Hweeqi oso.Hha. Went vivo wif Ama.
Had lunch at LJ, walked arnd and suddenly or should I say dunno how, watch movie.
We watched The Game Plan.
It's a nice show to watch la sey.
There, I learned 1 thing.
No matter how much u committed in something, there's always something missing.
And that something is Love.
Cant stop laffing throughout the whole show except the last part which is quite touching.
Sent Ama home and went back home.
Nah thats all. Just finished eating. Burps.
Tml got 2 test. Wish me lucks.
Oh ya. Forgot to mention, I was nominated by my COMT teacher for the IS speaking competition. WTF!!! My english is like so bad la can..Haiya. There are loads of potential speaker in my class but why me??? SIGH..
Huda, whr r u?