Friday, November 16, 2007

Thursday:
Ecpro was super fun. We had this so called F1 competition and guess who's the winner...Me and Farhanah..YEAH!!! We thought we had lost but it turned out the other way. haha. Went for touch rugby and nxt week I'm in the RP-cup team. I feel bad for RH cos he joined earlier then me but I'm the one that the captain chose. Sry RH. So went Boon Lay to eat supper with Sab. Reached home at 12.

Today:
Wake up super sleepy. Dun feel like going to school. But I haf to. Today's the 1st time I paid full attention for AEL. Yeereey. Understand but a lil too late la cos for the past 2 topics, I understand none. -_-. At 4, went for maths remedial to do all my corrections and I took the re-test. Haha. Same paper. Went home and here I am.

Ok I'm totally bored. WOrst, I have nuting to talk about anymore. Bye.