Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Holy COW!!!!!

Just came back from jogging. Jog wif Ash, Fiz and Sif. Lucky got them to accompany. Thnx guys. Managed 2.4Km without stopping. *applause* Lols.
Well early in the morning was Heavy Downpour. It all started at 5 am. Went to school with sleepy eyes. Last time used to go sch with A Fren but now no more. I also dunno why and I dun bother also. And yeah gotten back my maths quiz. The very 1st quiz and I failed. -_-" 11/33. OMG what had happen to me???? *slap head and bang on wall* Seriously I need some motivation man. There's another subject which killing me. AEL. __.

Ok enuff talking bout sch and lets get back to jogging. I was only 3 rounds while Fiz and Sif have finished 2.4. Damn fast la seh. I was sweating like hell. After I'm done, we relax for a while and Fiz was like asking me a qn. "How's u and her? " Suddenly I felt lost of words and also cathing up with my breath. I dunno wat to say alrdy. So I just kept quiet. For now, I'm trying not to think of it. Crap arnd and went back home.

Ok done. Going to pack my stuffs for tmr. Bye.