Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thursday;
Training was a total fuck. It was just stupid. I keep on dropping balls. No teamwork. They just playing around. Really fuck-up. Thnx Peishan. I'll take ur advice.=)

Friday;
Had Compro test. Yes I passed. Thought I failed. But lucky me. I managed to pass with my own effort.YEAY-ness. Went to JP with mum and dad. Bought dad a crocodile jacket and myself a polo tee. Thnx mum. Den went to Royal Sporting House to look fer a bag. The Supervisor notice me and she really recognise me.Hehe. Get a special discount coz I werk there before. Thnx alot. Got a new bag.wee. Went home and I movie-d marathon until 2 am. Van Wilder, Van Wilder 2, Euro Trip and Halloween 2007. Woohoo!!!

Today;
Skip badminton.Nyehehe. Wake up eat and studied. now here I am blogging. Later got match to watch. Liverpool vs Newcastle. Ouh ya. I had this dream. I dun know whether its a nightmare or wat. Maybe if u want to know bout this dream, can just ask me aite. Wen i woke up, tears just rolled down my cheek. Damn.till den. Bye.