Sunday, December 02, 2007

Friday;
Sent mom and dad to airport.
They went to India.
I'm home alone. Boohoohoo.
Went back home straight from airport**(mmm ya ya)
ahah..Only u guys noe..hehe.
Saturday;
Went to Toa Payoh to met my cuzin, Sis Yana.
She treat me lunch;KFC. Wahaha. Thnx sis.
DEn I treat her back. It was Bubble tea only. Boo.
Went back to my aunty house.
Watch Love is Cinta.
I really wanted to cry la but..I control. Heh!
Wait for my aunty to returned home from Johor.
We went to Orchard to Celebrate my another uncle anniversary.
I think its their 35th. Yeah.
The food was like..OMG..an I ate all???
!st time I tried eating Oyster.
Yummy. Ate it wif lemon. But.. the cholesterol contain was fUcking damn high la.
So i ate 2 only.Heh.
Went back home around 1130.
Thnx to my grandma & grandpa for sending me home 1st.
Took cab ma..
Reach home, bath and chat.
Fall asleep halfway. Woke up arnd 4+ and I still saw ama online.
Confirm she oso fall asleep. Haa..
Today;
Woke up at 12. Ate cereals and do my COMT.
Den chat around with my peeps.
Arnd 4 liddat, went down to JP.
Thnx Qi for accompany-ing. And Sab came down too..
After that went back home and here I am blogging.
Later got Match.
Liverpol Vs Bolton.
WooHOO
I haven start studying la seyy..
HOW???
Can somebody teach me EG2 and AEL plz!!!!
I wanna told u something but i'm scared.