Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sry fer not updating.

Been very busy with Common Test.
Ya Common Test, not Exams.
So Monday went back to sch wif Yujun and Jingjie.
Do some AEL qns and EG2.
Arnd 230 went to Airport to fetch my parents.
Yeah they're back! Safely.
Dad got loads of story to tell.
Ok dad, i wanna hear it too. haha.
Only that he get a bad cough and rashes.
India's water very dirty. Stupid la Dey!

Tuesday was EG2 paper.
Wel I can only say that i can pass but i cant score.
How sad.

Today was AEL.
Came sch at 8 even though paper starts at 11.
Look through the past yr pprs.
Actually AEL was not bad u see..
Its only the matter if u understand the theory or not.
HAH!
But the mcq really kills me..
Hmm..Hope I'll pass my both module. =)

Went to K.A.P for lunch.
DEn go Vivo with 2 of my Football Hooligans.
Tan Ruihuang and Poh Yujun.
haha.
All the way talk bout soccer. Isnt it cool!
Yeah Liverpool qualified after thrashing Marseille 4-0.
So we watch The Golden Compass.
Starting very boring.
I fall asleep u noe. 1st time watch movie I sleep.
Luckily Ruihuang woke me up.
And luckily there fighting scenes in the end.
So i'll rate 5/10.
yup tats all.

now movie marathon-ing.
bye!