Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Hey ya. Now is the perfect time to blog.
Wait I'm trying to recall back wat I did for the past 2 days.

Monday;
Finished COMT. Finally.
When study-ing with Ama and Nurul. Only I'm the one studying la.
They only talk- laugh- gossip.
Yeah thats wat girls always do.

Tuesday;
Got EEPS.
So my partner is Farhanah.
She taught me loads of things.
Thnx girl. Now I understand.
But I'm not too sure how to draw the circuit.
I only noe how to connect the circuit.LOL.
After sch went over my aunty house.
My cuzin wanted to treat Dinner.
So she ask for this particular malay restaurant.
The actual address was Jurong East st. 21.
But somehow, wif full of confidence, I said it was at Bukit Batok st. 21.
I also dunno why Bukit Batok came up in my mind. Thinking of sumone perhaps. Haa.
Cos yeap. Went there, and find out there's npothing at bb st 21. haha.
Went to Jurong east and ate dinner.
Thnx Sis Yana. Later if I work, I treat u back. =)

Today;
Wake up late. Had no breakfast.
Just drank a glass of HL milk.
Came school, stomachache.Damn.
The whole day like no mood liddat.
Haiyo.
Now I'm gg to slp. Tired. bye.