Tuesday, July 31, 2007


Done by Hweeqi-the-cutie. Haha.

MOnday;


The last day fer my S&W. Had a great match..but but but..cant get a match with Hariz. Not enuff time la.. Overall, I really enjoy playing tennis. Maybe I can be Hisham Federer... HAHA!! Like real only tis fatty..lol.. so afta tat..went to study at lib wif far..study here, study there abit abit..den Fiz msg.. We went out..go queensway to meet up wif Ash..And they decided to watch movie instead...So we went vivo.. Watch the movie ALONE..Farking show...made me breathless!!. AND VIVOCITY Sound systems can kill people..FArk.. there was tiz part..i scream so loud, tat almost shock the ones besides me...haha..





Today;


EngMec pract turns out to be presentation. As per normal, tat SAB comes late...once he reach, we start our presentation..ok dun wan talk bout it.. EG1..received back our quiz.Damn..just pass seh...not satisfied enuff..must werk harder alrdy...So went back..get all wash up..And ate dinner.. Mum cook Crab!!! yumyum!! After munching the crabs..went to revise EG1...and sab was like..Tml got Autocad test u revise EG1..very gd uh u..haha..Aiya..EG1 very scared seh..Autocad tml den worry..haa..ok peeps wish me luck fer tml autocad!! haha.. All the best 1A3!!!



I cant find any other girl to replace u...U are stil my only one...I'll wait..