Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Yoohoo. Well I just came back from sch. A bit tired.Hmm.
So today started to take pics again.
well The photos will do the talking..

Sry its in random..so bear wif it. XD

Ok this is wat I call act cute. muahaha.. he actually ask me to take his pic wen I just take out my hp..wth.Eat so slow still want to take pic.haiyo!!! All of us are waiting for him to finish his food.

Ok this is my EngMech teacher. Well he's my best teacher so far.. See even he's teaching, he can still pose for me to take his pic.. Cool huh..

This pic was taken during our EngMech practicals. Albert( in red) and Trang. well this 2 alwaes helps us alot. Buy hey. our group was the fastest to finish..Everytime. haha cos got grroup members like me, Sab and Hariz. =)

This is Hariz. Actually its difficult to take his pic la. I like his shirt. It says, Love triangle is a crime.haha.

At first she say she cannot finish up her meal. After that she ate the whole plate.WTH!! Look at how she peel the hotdog skin..haaa..

Here are the rest of my classmates, after eating they quickly go back to class to play DOTA. That's all they can think..

okok..Until here..Maybe I'll try finish up my tutorial 6..haha..see if I'm not lazy!!!
cya!!!