Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sick!!!! Sick!!! Sick!!!

For the past few days, I felt so tired. No energy liddat. Because I'm having a flu..sobsob.. I hate it wen I'm sick..no appetite,for a day..haa. Wen back school on monday and i've found back my appetite.Lol. And for the past few days also like very boring liddat. Exams are coming..but still do nothing.. wth.

Tuesday received back my eltech lab test paper. Yippie!!! got 95/100!!!! It was like..SIAL lA!! 1st time seh i saw my marks liddat!!! Was soo happy la...ok lame..aiya practical only..if do the theory, confirm gone case..haaa.

Just now haf autocad. Tat kuku sab nvr go..after break he wen home cos he wants to do big business!!! haha..Sch toilet clean wat...in the end..he went home..wtf. So autocad...managed to do 1 qn in 1 hour..arghhhh...and nxt week got test!!! 4 qns... how to manage seh!!! nvm..shall practice more..just like hweeqi said..haha..as if! lol.

Think I'll stop here..cya!! =)