Monday, July 16, 2007

HI!!!!!

Ok as I said, I will start blogging. Umm.

Today was fun, played tennis. RAHHHH!!! My service was going bad to lousy..hurhur..
But...my first touch was good..hehe. I like to play wif Alvin. He's damn good..I mean, he can play la. We are not as pros as the pros.lalala..start talking nonsence alrdy.

CAts. Haaaa we did our skit..erm correct or not the spelling? haha. yeah our idea was
A vibrating Alarm Bed . Yeah, think should buy if it comes out.hehe. Seriously it helps u wake up.(for those who cannot wake up on time) It consists of a bed(duh), a vibrator(which helps u to vibrate) and a n alarm clock. This bed is also use to help you massage your body.. See gd ryte?? See la who's idea..Ehem!. haa

Lalala..After presentation, my class ends early, so msg Sab, ask him if he wants to eat. Usually his class ends damn early but today dunno why ends damn late.lol. So wait for him outside Co-Op. den I met qiqi, oops I mean Hweeqi.yeah. She was all stressed up with her cats mates.haha. Chill okok..haha.so she decided to accompany me while I wait for Sab.mmm.She very cute sia..haha.keep on laffing for no reason..haaa.If ur reading this, maybe u'll be laffing too..haha.
And finally Sab appear. We go on separate ways. Hweeqi go meet her frens at library while we go eat. Hariz join in also. We saw Nath play soccer..At first we decided to JUST watch. Den we end up playing. lol. finish playing at 130. My shirt are all washed up..haha. Went back home and sleep.. wake up and here I am blogging..ok till here..sry dun haf any photos to upload..tml maybe..coz can meet my Siao-fun frens!! haha..cya