Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hey!!! Today was fun!!! yes yes yes!!!
Well in the morning met up wif Hweeqi. Coz I promise her tat I'll carry the cakes. haha.
Den met up wif Far too. So we're late for lecturers for about 15 mins. Thnx to the Traffic Jam!!!
So we put the whole cake in Qi's bag. haha. I dun belief seh tat it can fit in. Ur bag so ggod uh.. Think I'll buy ur bag..I mean the new one la. haha.

So here are the pics:

OK tis is NAth!!! He's the bdae boy !!!! look hw happy he is!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATH!!!!!!!



After singing the song, he cut the bdae cake. Well he dun really noe how to cut the bdae cake. haha. Very funny wen he cut the cake..

This is the cake. Its a Classic Black Forest. Its my idea. hehe..So nice and yumyum. Actually they wanted chocolate cake, dark chocalate, fruits and etc. Den I ask them if they like black forest. Wham! all agree.hehe. Se I alwaes make the right choice. MMM.

Ok this is stupid. The bdae boy was supposed to get Sabo'ed. Instead we're the one who kena'ed. First Sab, den Hweeqi put loads of cream on my cheeks.rahhh!!! Aniwae, I really like thiz pic. So normal, so candid! =)

AHHHH!!!! This is our class 1st photo. But Sherwin and Zhao Qian not inside. They went M.I.A. haha..ouh ya..Far also not inside coz she's the one who take the pic. sho sad. Nvm, nxt time take more!!!


The lift were alrdy packed and we still take pic. Again It was my idea.Wahaha.

We took the second pic cos Far said her face was not inside the first one. But still the second oso cannot see her face..lol

Look at them. I'm at lvl 2 and they still dilly-dally outside Co-Op.. Purposely want to be late for autocad lesson. Hmph!

During autocad lesson. We took this chance wen the teacher was out. haha.

OMG!!!!! SABRI!!! So skinny!!! must eat more meat!!!Uusually he dun wear his shorts tat high. He'll wear it extreme low tat u'll see his beautiful boxers. haha..He look kinda nerd in this. haaa
Well wat can I say, he's a funny ass!!!


Maybe today will be a day to remember. And maybe, we'll take more,more & more photos next time!!!TODAY SO FUN!!!!!