Thursday, August 02, 2007

Today go sch with Hweeqi.. Sry if I'm late coz I walk halfway, reaching my bus-stop den forget to bring my safety goggles. Walk back to get it. Reach sch at 8.10.. 1st lesson, Arc Welding... The teacher very *kaopei. He ask Hariz wat time I came..obviously hariz act blur.. Den he ask me..So I said 8.10. Den he say"8.10 uh? U reached here 8.13 u noe..very late alrdy..U noe if u come late for work u can get fired...blablabla" LIKE WTF!!! 3 mins got different meh??? OUH ya..can u plz talk louder..Stop mumbling to yourself la... And ARC WELDING sux!!! Boring sh!t...

Went to canteen 1 and eat before proceed to lib to chill... Went for EngMec lesson. Teacher said" If u haf no qns, and if u haf signed ur attendence, u may leave." So me, Sab, Far, Qi and Hariz went out first..coz nobody wanna go out first mah..after we step out of the class, looked back..and the whole class went off..haha..even the China girls(the studious ones).. BUT confirm nxt tuesday got alot of qns to ask..coz today we didnt do the past yr papers..Tats why no qns..Haha.

So Qi and Far accompany me to go Creative. Bought this Headphone...The sound was superb.. Head back to Jurong East Int. Meet up with Ash & Fiz. Went to Bukit Timah Plaza.. Guess wat.. we played CS..haha..very noob sia..sheesh!Bout 6+ went home while Fiz went skating at Lake PArk..

Currently I broke la..hurhur..today entry no pic..sad..