Friday, August 10, 2007

Today is the last day of lesson for the semester. Sigh. Time flew so fast. Go sch with Far. Kinda miss her la..lol. Went for EG1 Lecture and Eltech Lecture. Most of them didn't turn up..sad. Gonna miss 2 lecturers for sure..Miss Ko Siew Mey and Mr Ang Leong Eoan. Eg1 And EngMech respectively. So we managed to take pic with our beloved Lecturer, Miss Ko.. To me, she's just like my Form Teacher.Ehe. She's the best so far.

We took this pic at the end of her lesson. She was kinda shocked actually.. At first, she dun want coz she said that she's sick and her face look pale but we insists. HAHA. So we finally get a snapshot. =D
Went to mosque at Taman Jurong den met Fiz and Ash. Went to Far East walk2, den followed Fiz cut hair.. den we go home..so here I am blogging.. Web tutorials will be due on monday. Sigh. I haven touched any of them yet. Summore tml I'm gg back to my Kampong at Melaca.
Yea! Yea! Balik Kampong!!! haha. Will be back on sunday nite. Dun miss me guys and girls.. LoL just kidding..hehe..ok den till here..buhbyes!!! XD