Thursday, August 30, 2007

Monday:

Went to Bbdc to register sumthing. Will be going for my 1st lesson this sunday. Wee. After that, went to cathay to watch Bourne Ultimatum wif Fiz. Power la the movie. Its a must watch movie!! Den met up wif Hasif in train. Met up wif Ash also. Went to TJ 399 to have our dinner. Wanna noe wats our dinner? Its a Breakfast set. 2 soft-boiled eggs, 2 toasted bread and Teh tarik. Power. reach home arnd 845.

Tuesday:

Woke up arnd 2pm. WAHAHA. On my lappy, play game. Arnd 3, mum called. Ask me to come down JP with my dad cos she didnt cook. So I had chicken rice and dad had popiah.lol. Dad went to buy some pant at Crocodile. I found tiz nice polo tee..but dun haf my size..grrr.Nvm.

Wednesday:

Woke up arnd 9. Met wif fiz again. Go cut hair. Tried mullet. Maybe I shld follow Fiz advised. Shld haf cut at saloon. Nvm. Nxt time before hari raya. Ehe. Went to JW lib to meet Farhanah. She wanted Fiz to teach her some photoshop stuffs.went back arnd 6.

alryte tats all..bb