Monday, August 13, 2007

Saturday went back Kampong at Melaka. Such a long time since I went there. So nice..So peace. Reach there around 12pm. We go pluck rambutans, mangoosteens and jackfruits. Ehe.Erm..I lazy to type more..maybe I'll describe more in the pics below.

Pictures are in random order.

My Kampong.

Just reached. Everyone's tired. Look at my cuzzie..haha..He must be tired la coz he's the one who drives..

Woots. Chickens!!! In Spore, u'll only see dead chickens except in the zoo. Here, its alive!!! haha.

Not to forget, Cows too...3 only? perhaps they're bestfriends. Kekeke...

These is the nearest shots that I can get..hehe..


He's holding on to a long bamboo stick. To pluck rambutans. Btw, he's just posing. I'm the one who pluck it.-.-"

Another cuzin of mine.Yeah she likes to pose..Bleah!!!

After tired of plucking..this is wat I did. Feeling the wind..

Gosh, posing with fruits. Act cute only this girl.

My aunty. Dunno come out from whr.kekeke..



Ok now I'm watching tv. Later den i study..gtg.