Monday, September 11, 2006

Sigh

Burb...excuse me...wat a full stomach...felt like vomitting..sheesh....well I've just finish eating the Pizza Hut Cheesy Bites...very full seh..well I came back home around 7 pm..had my dinner & now..pizzas..wtf....weight sure go up...ok today was the first day of my Prelim..wat a day..First was English paper 1...ok..not so bad la...like normal haha..second was Social Studies..sigh..No comments...next was Maths paper 1..hmm the first few qn was very easy leh..but somewhere in the middle I got stuck..wth...my brain like want to burst sia.... especially about this qn on angle in the circle...spent 10 mins for tat qn but do nothing...went on to the next qn, not to delay the time...I was left around 5 mins when I went back to the qn on angle...wtf!!! finally get to solve it..
lol..funny ryte...maybe that time my mind was so stressed...sigh...I missed out two qn which carries around 10 marks...wth...I knew that I had this feeling of passing my paper 1 but I wanted to score well because it will help me on my paper 2...all I need is to pray hard..ok let bygones be bygones..no use talking about it...I just wanted to do my best in other subjects...thats all..sigh...