Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Halo there...just finished with my revision on social studies(merger) and maths paper 1...oh my...prelims is next week...i can feel it...feel the stress..argh!!!

Last twodays just came back from a short holiday..erm..just 4 days 3 nites...went to Kuala Lumpur...quite fun lah..first day..went to genting highland..not to gamble..but to enjoy the theme park haha...very cold leh...summore rain...den went back to hotel around 5 pm...near chow kit rd...where all the things are cheap..
nxt morning went to sunway lagoon...I only went to the Dry theme park..after that went to shopping..yay!!
Its the last day of The Great Malaysian Sale...woohooo..bought 3 clothes and a high-cut shoe..pure white leather..heheall tat cost me around RM 300+...very cheap leh...next stop went to the Ghost Museum at Shah Alam..at first quite scary...go inside..very dark..den get to see the real Pocong...but I only managed to see for a while..cause I blinked my eye..stupid...am i lucky or what??? some of them never managed to see the pocong...
...went back to Spore on monday nite...

Last nite...went to follow Khairul to go for shopping..so me, khai, ashraf, zal and sif went to orchard around 6+pm...Khairul bought tiz I.P.Zone collar tee..hmm..he look macho in it...after that Ashraf went to Giordano to buy 3-quarter pants..as usual brown colour...we carry on walking from orchard rd all the way to Spore River...it took us nearly an hour before we reached there..went there to chill as me, khai and ashraf went to buy our drinks at The Coffee Bean...hehe..I get one free drink leh...went back home around 11+pm...very tired...

Today morning wake up around 11.30am..quite late huh..tired leh...dad ask me to watch this malay movie Bujang Senang..very funny..can't stop laughing...after that went to study..exams are around the corner..so study hard 5A!!!