Friday, September 01, 2006

Hmm..long time never post...recently..quite busy ah...got nite class..all the revision..and here I am...ok I shall talk about yesterday...yup its teachers day celebration...reached school in the morning wif hafiz is the only guy around...told the rest of the classmates to came early so that we can practice our presentation...but end up...wth..supposed to have Aces but thanks to the rain..no Aces..yippie...went to the hall for normal assembly... After that was the dedication thing...I was so panicked that the dedication form was lost...sathiya noes abit and went to edit it...well I'm the first one..quite nervous...after that went back to class...doing nothing...9.30 went to hall and all were getting ready for tthe performance...11th Finger was the best band so far....I can admit..Hasif was the best vocalist..my class went to the presentation but it was the last two performance...very sad seh..our presentation was half-way before it was disconnected...dunno what happen...oh ya...finally get to take picture with her...haha...went to DnT room with the rest of them...went back around 6+...
until here..later going to Malaysia for holiday...need a quick before prelim start...coming back on monday nite...
gtg bye...


Ur smiles melt my heart...