Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Boring....nothing to do at home...go out also boring..dunno where to go..sian...
Today woke up around 1 o'clock in the afternoon...standard ah..no school wat...
have so much fun sleeping..no wonder I'm fat..hahaha...wake up den mum called..
asked me to fetch her at the bus-stop..she's from religious class...After that went
online and as usual do nothing..I stare at computer, computer stare at me...wtf!!!
around 3.30 went to watch a malay movie..Bujang Senang very funny..its about
this guy, a boss of a certain company, downgrade himself as a driver just to win a girl's
heart...so touching ryte...I wish I could be like him....haha..but not a boss lah...
ok..just finished watching the movie and here I am again...blogging...tml is the last paper
of the prelim...k I'm off...

I can't stand it animore...I know I can't hold on to it..
Its very hard for me to forget about you...
The more I try to forget you..the more I'll think
about you...why??? It keeps me wondering...sigh...