Saturday, February 27, 2010

heizz!

Exam over.
Suckiest paper I've ever had.
Still its done alrdy.
Met hafiz after paper.
Went to Al-falah mosque for friday prayers.
Went Somerset 313. 1st time going there.
I was like 1 lost soul. Wanted to buy that ZARA pants.
Cheapcheap. only $38. Since all my pants are loose.
but didnt bring enough cash. so I'll give it a pass.
Went to look for shoe. Just looking around.
Now got 2 shoes in my mind. Its either Vans or Adidas.
Both Limited Edition. But 1st thing 1st. I need cash la.

Just now went to SIM. KPO2 asking around for courses and stuffs.
Can only apply for a degree when its near my ORD date. Which means after 2 years of NS.
Went JP to look for Dear John novel by Nicholas Sparks.
Nadirah convinced me that the novel is soo good that it can make me cry after reading it.
So i bought it and started reading straight when i reached back home.
Damn she's right. I only read 3 chapter and i was amazed how the story goes.
nicely written Nicholas Sparks. Great author.
Maybe I should catch the movie too. Romantic movie. Should give me some tips perhaps? haha!
Decided to by a novel since I'll be doing much during the holidays.

Tmr job interview at Universal Studios. Hopefully I can get it.
Monday starts working out at the gym. Been eating all the way for the past 2 weeks.
Damn i put on weights.