Saturday, March 06, 2010

wooo.

Sorry for not updating. not that I'm busy or what.
Just plain lazy. So the whole week, went to gym. workout.
as usual. Wednesday went to sentosa. having abit fun here and there.
this morning woke up at 430, Hafiz ppick me up at 5am. pick up ash after that.
Went to changi village to catch sunrise. Well the bth of them wanted to take picture.
I was just being busybody and since got soccer later at 11, well i just followed them.
The view was fantastic. 1st time i ever catch a sunrise. normally, i woke up and the sun was alrdy up. Got cought up with emo moments abit. lol. went harbour front to breakfast. Breakfast at mac.
went to sch to play soccer. now my lest toe got bloodclot and my right ankle is swollen. nice.

Shal i go out tmr or just stay at home?
I really miss her.