Friday, March 19, 2010

Finally....

After 3 years in Ngee Ann.
I've Graduate! WOOOHOOOO!!!!
Before the release of results, I tried to sleep early at 11pm.
But i kept on Toos and Turn on the bed that i woke up every halfhour.
Check out my results at 630 am. BAM! Pass. Finally can get back to sleep.
I think my lecturer just had to pass my PLT as i got a D. haha!
Pass can alrdy. its Over. Now waiting for Graduation ceremony. hee~

Met Fis at jp. went to Temenggong mosque near vivo for friday prayer.
Slack at Vivo starbucks to play Monopoly Deal. Its really addictive.
I won hafiz 15-7. Woo~ Played from 230 till 6pm.

Meet up ash at clementi. had dinner at Mr Prata. played again under void deck.
Went our separate ways after that.

Going to miss my Poly mates for sure.
I'll write bout them more in the next update.
stay tune~