Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ohhh.

Been going through alot lately.
Weekend was eating spree.
Friday night went simpang bedok to eat supper with my cousin.
had mushroom steak, roti john king ang teh cino ice. yummeh!
Saturday had kenduri at my aunty house. only called the closed family menbers.
So much food around until I didn't know which one to eat first. haha!
Sunday went out with mum and dad to JP. ate at banquet for lunch and tapao home
long john silver fish and chicken. mum and dad went to my aunty house at bedok.
Nobody rang me or msg me. End up watchin tv. Later find out the rest of the gang are playing
soccer at FIQO. BO JIO!!!!

Monday plan was to go school to study.
But I'm too lazy to get out of my bed and just stayed at home to study instead.
finished up all my notes and called it a day.

Today went to school, finished up revising chpt 1-4. cant absorb anymore after that.
Rang up hafiz, ask him to watch Percy Jackson with me at vivo. haha!
The movie was nize^^ except for certain part which i cant take it. kinda lame. certain part only.
Had dinner at JP, long john silver again.Y^^Y

Tmr same thing, study at school.

ps: I want that scarf from pull and bear. Which cost 30 bucks.sigh.

I really have a strong feeling for you. But I don't know if its positive or negative.