Saturday, July 05, 2008

Take a hike.

Went hiking cum take photos for my IS.
There were no sunshine when we reached Henderson park.
Yea decided to go there as alot of people had went there.
Only me haven't go there. I know, slowpoke. Sorry la no time what.
So my Best-good-longtime friend, Chavalit( from pri-sec-poly, same class) decided to accompany me and he wanted to go hike too. haa. Just what he wore. A long jeans, slipers with no water or towels. WTF. he's problem ah as long he's happy can alrdy. So yea snap here snap there and we walk all the way from queensway that area till mount faber. Hmm alot of people. Mostly come with families.
And I think its quite a good exercise for me to sweat as I'm sick now.
It helps me to feel hot for a while as i'm sweating but now i'm like shivering. LOL.
Ok thats him after the hike.Idiot face.