Thursday, July 10, 2008

Singing in the rain.

Early morning, heavy rain again.
Went to school, bought Teriyaki sandwich, Saw Hweeqi & Sabri too.
So ate breakfast with them before went up to class.
Just a normal lesson.
Since today had no touch trainings for me, decided to took pictures with Fizz.
So meet him at Teban.
Had a little picnic~
While waiting for sunset to come.
Thats him, wondering around.



Suddenly, the sky turns dark.
And below is the picture of the sunset i've taken.
err not that nice la.



After Fizz took his shots.
Came in the heavy downpour.
We're like halfway of the resevoir and run like hell.
Its my 1st time running through the rain.
My flu haven't recover and I'm stuck in the rain.
I felt abit Emo when running in the rain.
So while running, I sang this song, which make me more emo. LOL.
Hafiz said I really look like in the movie while running. haha.
Burr..so cold. And I'm like shivering now.