Sunday, July 20, 2008

Not fair.

Went to Chinatown alone.
My mission is to take 30 photos on people.
But my mission failed.
It was raining heavily and I only managed to take 1 photo.
Like WTF.
Spent 1 hr in the bus from Jurong East to Chinatown,
Just to take 1 bloody photo.

So I decided to take 124 from Chinatown to Orchard rd.
And it was raining too. So reached Orchard and I took 174 and went back home.
Overall, I spent most of my precious time sitting in the bus. knn.

One more thing, this Mr Peter Yeo also another one.
Expect us to take 30 shots on People in 1 week.
We got 5 school days which means only weekends to take our shots.
Sial la, you think easy ah? If 1o ok la, 30???
I think I'm gonna rush over it tmr, by hook or by crook.
So forgive me if I have to snap a photo of your face. =)
ARgh its so not fair.