Thursday, July 31, 2008

sheesh!

I know I shouldn't be online nor blogging.
But can't help it. haha.
Went back straight home after school.

Wanted to stdy at library but no one accompanied me.
So decided to study at home.
Scientist have proven that You cannot study at home. LOL.
So many distractions la can?
I was studying at the dining table and dad started to watch tv. dang!
Den i've got the urge to eat those durians inside my fridge.
2 hours past and I've only covered chpt 3. WTF.
Decided to make a Hot chocolate and lock myself in my room.
Worst. Once i see my comfy bed, I'll start to think of sleeping.
So I decided to just study at my dining table. With the help of my MP3.
Wish me luck people. Tmr is the day. CCT argh!

My bro(cuzin) is getting marry this weekend.
I'm soo gonna be busy.

Exams are just around the corner.
AM I prepared?
Doubt so.