Sunday, May 27, 2007

OK I shall update my blog since mua fren ask me to...see I blog alrdy..haha
ok my class rox la seh..funfunfun...past few days..trying to cope with eltech..wahh jialat..
eltech is the 1st subject seh for common test...sigh...

Friday watch Pirates Of Carribean..nice show...as per normal, Captain Jack Sparrow was the lame one haha..also not feeling well since yesterday...maybe exam fever haha...
well I dunno wat to blog alrdy..lol coz tiz week was like a boring week..nothing much to say..

Ouh ya..Liverpool lost..hurhur..nvr nxt yr try again aites...well some of the player have to leave..sad..
Hope Benites will buy either Fernando Torres or David Villa or maybe both lol..liddat conferm power..better watch out ManU and Chelsea..hurhur...

OK all the best to those taking O lvl mother tongue tml..include her also...hehe.. (: