Monday, May 21, 2007

Hola..me again..guess that I only blog on mondays..heh..thats the only day that I'm free..
Yeah now seldom online..connection still got problem..which means I will only online at school.sad. Well play soccer at school..managed to save some balls..aiya i'm not a good keeper lah..nvr can improve!! After that got some FSV students taking picture while we're playing soccer..maybe they doing some stuff la..haha..den got one girl recognise me as jurong students. She look familiar.only to realised that she's my fren fren..haha..forgot the name la...sry..Now at school library again..just finished doing revision...Sigh, I can only concentrate when I'm in school..at home cannot...dunno why...maybe I'll try to finish turorial 4..umm...haha..

Yesterday woke up early in the morning. Mum suddenly told me that we're going Malacca..
Go for One day trip..go eat Ikan Bakar. Nice seh..long time nvr go malacca alrdy..I thot mum wanna visit my kampung..skali the other way..haha..reach home aroung 11 pm..shiok uh..

Alright I'll wait until u finised ur Os... =)