Monday, May 14, 2007

Currently in school library..well my class end at 12 but decided to go library while waiting for fiz to finish at 5pm. lol. Jiwe seh..haha..in the mean time, I want to study EngMec cos tml got quiz seh..sial la..3 chpter seh..and I dun understand also..so I will use this free time to occupy myself..heh.. At home cannot go online seh..sian..dunno wats wrong wif my connection...sigh. Today S&W abit tiring seh, coz got running..lol..1 round pancit alrdy..wth..maybe I need to go for afternoon jog liao..haha..all my frens have lost weight except me..fark!!! K nvm. CAn loose step by step hehe..now I'm like controlling my diet..cehbah haha..

Well I was kinda piss off ytd due to some reason...it really stress me wen u didnt reply my msg..
worst wen I ask u wen ur online..and u only answer me wen I'm offline..k nvm..nw I understand liao..ok sham chill aites! hope ur doing fine k..nxt time reply leh..aiyo!! hope to see u nxt week k..
wahh 6 times alrdy sia...sigh.