Monday, May 07, 2007

Hey there, its me again. Well just came back from school. Actually, just came back from movie la.Hees.What really makes me happy was...one my way back,I saw some familiar faces from Jurong students. Well they took the same bus as me, duh. AND I saw her. YEAY!!! Its been months since I last saw her. Oh BOY! she's too sweet to resist!!!! I kept looking at her without her knowing, duh. I'm not stalking la but wahh, cannot tahan seh..she did smile at me, gosh only God knows how happy I was... Well I wish I could turn back time but eventually, I can't. Her exams are going to end soon, probably next week.

So what I'm planning to do is to ask her for a lunch. Hey, its is not a date ryte?XD After so many times she turn me down (last year), cos i..ehem ehem..was having a crush on her.ehem.. hope that she'll go out with me. Suddenly a song struck my mind after I saw her cute face, "Hey gurl u know u drive me crazy, one look put a rythm in my head" and blablabla..the song continues..the timing was so perfect that my mp3 was playing that song too..awww..haha..
ok I wish I had a chance to go out with her...and to those who are reading this, if you know who the gurl is..plz keep it to yourself..okie?haha

ok I'm going to do some revision..hehe.feeling so GAY!!!haha.

Aduh, saya rindu banget sama lo. XD