Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Very tired..just came back from class chalet. I'll try to list out all the things that happens during the chalet..feel like sleeping seh..ok nevermind..

Monday:
Me, Khai & his cuzins reach the chalet around 5+pm.. only some were there like zal, sathiya, ming tat, khai mun, jonathan and bla bla bla....quite alot actually..lols.. so I decided to chit-chat while waiting for the rest to come..at nite..sif and ash came..more to chat..gagaga...we bbq some of the food such as hotdogs & chicken. First mite I didn't manage to sleep there coz my parents ask me go home..yeah..they fetch me home..so good ryte???haha..reach home 1+am..

Tuesday:
woke up in the morning around 9am.. My mum was preparing some sandwiches for them to eat la..went there alone seh..nevermind got walkman..haha..in the mrt sleep like siao..reach Pasir Ris but i didn't wake up..so the mrt driver wake me up instead..paiseh sia... Reach there, as usually..all were hungry..haha..saw yaorong face..he was like asking..'eh got food?' gagaga..
change to my p.e shirt and go play soccer with K.M..penalty la...ash & sathiya join later..
go back chalet so hot..and i was like half-naked..fuhh...get to sleep on the bed..while waiting for hema & lifang to come...all were like zzzzz...they reach around 3pm..so they went to Escape Theme Park. I did not go..sleep better eh..gagaga...amir & fael come..lucky got bring psp..and I play loh..sif came back from training..and i talk cock wif him as usual...haha khai was not around coz he got soccer match..start the BBQ 6.30pm..me and hasif go bbq the hotdogs first..haha.. while waiting for the rest to come back from Escape, the both of us go walk2 around downtown east..yeah i did someting..hehe..at the chalet alot of gurls seh..woohoo...at night, lepak like nobody business..haha..den we went to the red house..k no comments..go back chalet around 5am..sleep like sardines seh..ash ask me to set alarm around 5.30..heck..i woke up..he ask me to switch it off..lol..

Today:
Woke up..so tired...and so cold..stupid air-con, no filter..damn..so the malay boys; me, fiz, sif & ash..take turn to bath and went to mac to have our breakfast..go back around 11+..

sooo tired seh..i think i going to sleep soon..bye...