Sunday, December 24, 2006

Friday
Went to east coast park with my father's best fren family...well we have known each other so well that my dadregards them as our family..so I went overnight there. The weather was cold.. At about 1 am, we played tiz game called Uno Spin..yeah new version of Uno. Very fun seh.. First time playing that uno spin..haha..most of them were 'knock out' around 3am..so left me, Nabil and his dad..we slept at the shelter as to watch over the camping things..sleep inside the tent very hot seh..cannot tahan. me and Nabil were resting at the bench while his dad went fishing..but no fish were caught..lol..

Saturday
Early morning..we have some breakfast which brought by Nabil's aunty..after that we went to play Uno Spin again..haha..after a few rounds, the 3 of us Me, Nabil & his cuzin went to play pool.
play for 1 hour and went back to eat lunch. haha..went to play soccer and do some sort of juggling the ball..fuh very tired..while they go play bicycle..I went to have a nap.. At 6, we went to play bowling. My first time seh..(no kidding). well I managed to get 1 strike and 1 spare.. first timer..nvermind..can try harder..haha..but my thumb hurts..hurhur..at 1 am went back home.