Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Today wake up early, coz need to go for the briefing at airport. Actually meet Sheede at 8.30 but he turned out around 9am..Rushed to take mrt...Reached airport, alamak late for 10 mins.. skali find out that Khai was also late..yeah he reached around 1030..gosh..we we supposed to be there by 10am u see..But lucky the lady didn't say anything. So bought a safety vest, hand gloves & earpiece for $7..-.- the uniform haven order yet.. wth..where Am I suppose to find a safety boots??? Maybeshould try at boon lay shopping centre..cheap2 also can lah...haha..

Went back home around 130pm..take a bath, pray and went for a nap..shiok seh..weather also cold..fuh.. mum woke me up around 4pm..eat together wif my dad who came back from werk..
Today's Mum Speciality..Nasi Lemak...whoa..so nice seh..better den the Changi's..haha..
Its still raining..good..cold..I loike cold..muahaha..cos my body very warm seh.. alwaes perspire..
went to play playstation for a while and I'm back here blogging coz its DAMM BORING!!!!!
gagagagagagaga...ok tats all folks...cya =)