Monday, December 04, 2006

So yesterday after the wedding ceremony, followed my cuzin to Expo. Whoa!!! alot of cars seh...need to wait for almost 1 hour to get into the carpark..finally got it and it was like 7.30pm..
The PC Show was damn packed..how I wish a brought my money there...the mp4 was so chEAP.
it was like $104 for creative..damn..wasted..den I saw Weisheng..gagaga..his hair like punk..lol.
overall..he didn't change..still the crapper..hahaha but it was closing la..the time was 9.30pm.
So we had to out of the Expo...all were hungry.. Den my cuzin drove us to Changi Village to buy the so called "famous Nasi Lemak"..watever...my mum cook better lor..hahax..
So we procceed to the beach and eat there...can see Pulau Tekong seh..maybe tats where I will be in 3 yrs time..hahax..it was 11.30..and we went back home..
So later will be going to class chalet but I didn't get to slep there..sobsob.. Nevermind lah.. can go good already wat..gagagaga..rather than did not go at all..wakakakaka..
k tats all folks..gtg