Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hi.

Well my weight is finally double digits.
Been waiting for this moment to come few years ago.
and so here it is. Latest weight this morning: 98.8kg.
Awesome baby. Yea yea some of you might still say its still overweight but i tell u this, its a great improvement from me okayy. 6 months ago, my weight is 125.7kg. Biggest loser? nope not yet.
Still got lots more to improve. I would like to thank this person for my achievement. ME. All the hardwork, sacrificed and the endurance I've made for the past few months. Its all about mental and physical strength. But still, my motivation come and goes. I need to be 85kg. Pls help me.

Watch Avatar with HQ today. Really an awesome movie. And my butt getting sore as the movie is very long. Those peeps haven't watched, go see. shoo. haha! next movie, Sherlock Holmes.
Came back from gym and headed to my cousin house which was just opposite my block. Watch 2012. I felt kinda scary. Time to repent.? hee.