Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009.

Well its already 31st December 2009. time to say goodbye to this year.
This year leaves so much memory behind. From nervous of failing the final exam in year 2, making friends from the FOC camp which includes the GBS, whom i really enjoyed much with them. Getting to know the basic fundamentals of building a better body, lose a gym-companion to gain a gym-companion,Member of Team ROOTS, after waiting 3 years for Nurulhuda and finally gave up on her which make me insomnia for 3 nights,coldwar with Hafiz due to some reasons, met a lovely girl name Hazel which look like a dragonboater. Its really nice to know you and I'm glad that you are my friend.Lost a good friend Jina as she said she had cause my life miserable and she said i dun deserved a friend like her, and i still dont know why Nasli never spoke to me a word, finally got a gold medal for touch rugby, mum dad and grandpa accident but luckily nothing happens to them, still didn't manage to find a gf, got a blackberry phone which i wanted it since sec 4, Drop weight from 125kg till 98kg, lucky to have Sabri & Hweeqi by my side during my Ups and Downs. Glad that my projectmates are reliable(Sabri and Choon Ghee)+ a great supervisor Mdm Eva. There's still sooo much more i can say but those listed above are the major ones. I will never forget this year, just like any other years. 2010. I hope a better year ahead. With new years resolution coming up. Be a better man. (:

I will not go any countdown party or whatsoever but just to spend more time with my family instead. (:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

ps: if your names are mentioned above, pls dun get any hard feelings. I've listed down your names as what i really want to express out from my heart. so yeah. Peace!